Every drainage dilemma is unique. Solutions could range from designing gully systems – draining surface water, to pumping underground water away from the property, to harvesting water for use in your garden.
How do you know when you have a drainage problem?
- There is water flooding into your basement or building
- Water pushes up through you floors
- Your grounds and gardens are soggy or marshy
- You have clay soil or ou-klip or rocky ground conditions
- Your property lies at a bottom of a slope
- Water pools up and does not drain away after rain fall
Dampcon have solutions for both surface and sub-surface drainage systems which requires a comprehensive and detailed survey and consultation as each solution is unique and specialized.
Sub-surface drainage requires a pit/ pilot hole to be excavated before hand to determine soil conditions which is not evident on the surface. Draining of your property delivers a long term solution when specified and carried out by us.
Drainage solutions include:
- Subsoil drainage
- Bench drainage systems
- Concrete gully with or without grating
- Eazy-drain installation
- Sumps with and without a submersible pump
Contact us to get one of our professional surveyor’s to inspect and provide you with a comprehensive drainage solution that is unique to your needs.