Dampcon have been industrial and commercial building specialists in waterproofing for over 15 years and have expanded our expertise to add further service to our clients creating a turnkey solution. All our projects are managed professionally and effectively by the surveyor.Our safety is our priority. All our documentation is up to date and readily available on request. Our documents include:
- Safety file
- Level 4 BEE certificate
- Dwasa Certificate
- Letter of good standing
- Account confirmation letter
For projects that require access we are specifically partnered with companies that supply, erect and sign off access equipment to ensure the project is carried out correctly and safely.
- Removal and replacement of IBR, corrugated, translucent, polycarbonate and asbestos roof sheets
- Painting of interior, exterior, all types of roofs and steel structures of Industrial and Commercial buildings
- Installers of sisalation and necessary PVC coated straining wire
- Replacing of Industrial gutters and downpipes to either fit existing or custom design to suit the building requirements
- Preparation of all side cladding and roof
- Waterproofing of roofs in all industrial and commercial buildings using a specified system to suit the requirement
- Cleaning and preparation of existing factory floors for an epoxy coating or equivalent type coating
- Uplifting and casting of new concrete floors and slabs to suit clients requirements
All the above work is spec’d and managed by one of Dampcon’s professional consultants from the start to the end to ensure quality, safety and efficiency is carried throughout.